ONLINE COURSE Design and Create Portuguese Ceramic Tiles
Learn how to make vibrant, handmade tiles by exploring clay modeling and traditional painting techniques.
In a country so rich in culture and history, Portugal’s colorful azulejos (ceramic tiles in Portuguese) are a picturesque part of their national heritage.
Travel to the vibrant streets of Portugal by learning how to recreate the charming ceramic tiles that adorn the country’s buildings. Discover traditional tile-making and painting techniques and create beautiful decorations that can add color to any space.
Subtitles:, , , , ,
- About Us
U2 Materials, Patterns, and Painting Exercises
- Preparation for the Techniques
- How to Paint, Tips, and Corrections
U3 Making the Tiles and Painting Techniques
- Molding and Cutting the Clay
- Glazing and the Majolica Technique
- The Stencil and Sgraffito Techniques
- The Strezido Technique
- Combining Techniques: Freehand and Stencil
U4 Portuguese Patterns, Uses, and Handling
- Types of Patterns. Creating Patterns through Repetition
- Applications and Care
- Final Project
- Design and Create Portuguese Ceramic Tiles
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.